Carella Byrne has provided experienced advice and counseling to clients in all phases of construction projects and have tenaciously represented clients in high-stakes construction litigation. Our lawyers have won millions of dollars in judgments stemming from jury and bench trials and successfully argued appeals in construction cases in both federal and state courts in New Jersey and New York.
Our firm’s wealth of experience in construction law includes:
- Complex Construction Litigation
- Construction Contract Negotiations
- Construction Liens
- Change Order Disputes
- Project Delay Claims and Disputes
- Construction Defect Disputes
- Owner/General Contractor/Sub-Contractor Disputes
If your company needs experienced construction law counsel, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you. Contact us today to arrange for a consultation.