Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney, firm partner Christopher Westrick counsels and represents clients in employment, construction, and other types of complex commercial litigation.
Chris’s extensive experience in employment matters includes discrimination and harassment claims, wage and hour violations, family leave violations, and contract disputes. He also negotiates employment-related agreements, provides counsel on day-to-day employment matters, represents clients before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and defends labor union grievances.
With 25 years of construction law experience, Chris defends developers, general contractors, subcontractors, construction managers, and design professionals against claims for defects, delays, professional malpractice, and subrogation. His diverse complex litigation experience includes business and contract disputes, the defense of institutional sexual abuse claims, product liability, personal injury, directors’ and officers’ liability, and insurance coverage matters.
Chris has successfully taken multiple jury trials to verdict in state and federal courts and argued numerous appeals before state and federal appellate panels.
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- State of North Carolina (inactive)
- United States District Court of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- New Jersey Federal Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association