Charles M. Carella is a partner in the firm's Litigation and Corporate Departments. He has extensive experience in complex civil litigation, bankruptcy, municipal, employment and school law and general corporate matters. Chuck has represented clients in bankruptcy, family law, construction, landlord-tenant, municipal, and employment law matters in federal, state and municipal courts and before the American Arbitration Association.
Chuck serves as outside counsel for the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Newark, Newark, N.J. He has also served as Township Attorney for the Township of Nutley, N.J., a member of the Board of Trustees of Caldwell College, a member of the Valley National Bank Professional's Group, and a member of the Board of Governors of the Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) for the Archdiocese of Newark.
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York State Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York