Raymond J. Lillie
Raymond J. Lillie has been with Carella, Byrne, Cecchi, Olstein, Brody & Agnello since 1986. He has practiced in the area of intellectual property during this time. He has prepared and prosecuted patent applications, conducted patent searches, and has prepared opinions on patentability, patent validity and infringement, particularly in the areas of biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and hydrocarbon conversation and processing. He also has worked on interference cases before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and prepared and prosecuted trademark applications.
Mr. Lillie is a Fourth Degree member of the Knights of Columbus, and served as Grand Knight of the Bishop McLaughlin Council from 1990-1991 and 1993-1994. He served as a District Deputy from 1997-2002. Since November 2003, he has been the Chairman of the Child ID Kit Program for the New Jersey State Council, Knights of Columbus. Mr. Lillie is on the Advisory Board of Hillside Catholic Academy, Hillside, New Jersey.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office - 1985
- Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit - 1986
- United States Supreme Court - 1989
- Grand Knight, Bishop McLaughlin Council, Knights of Columbus - 1990-1991 and 1993-1994
- District Deputy, New Jersey State Council, Knights of Columbus - 1997-2002
- Chairman, Child ID Kit Program, New Jersey State Council, Knights of Columbus - 2003 to present
- Advisory Board, Hillside Catholic Academy