Jan Alan Brody
Jan Alan Brody, a member of the Executive Committee, and has been with the firm of Carella, Byrne, Cecchi, Olstein, Brody & Agnello (and it's predecessors) for his entire career.
Mr. Brody graduated from Boston University cum laude in 1973 with an A.B. degree in political science. In 1976, he graduated Boston University Law School with a Juris Doctor degree. He has had extensive experience in complex commercial, employment, environmental, and chancery litigation and he also maintains a family law practice. He is a member of the American, New Jersey State, and Bergen County Bar Associations. He also serves as counsel for the Fort Lee Planning Board and as a Standing Master appointed by the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, and as a mediator appointed by the Superior Court of New Jersey.
Mr. Brody was chosen as a 2005, 2009 - 2014 Super Lawyer by his peers, as published in New Jersey Monthly Magazine.
- United States Third Circuit, Court of Appeals - 1977
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey - 1977
- United States Supreme Court - 1982
- United States First Circuit, Court of Appeals - 1994
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York - 1994
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York - 2008
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member of the National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Super Lawyer - 2005, 2009, 2010