John M. Agnello
John M. Agnello has been practicing law since 1979, and has been with the firm of Carella, Byrne, Cecchi, Olstein, Brody & Agnello (and its predecessors) for his entire career. Mr. Agnello has been a partner of the firm for more than 27 years, and in addition to his litigation and counseling practice, Mr. Agnello is a member of the firm's executive committee.
Mr. Agnello has extensive trial and appellate experience in Federal and State Courts, as well as in counseling corporation (public and private) and individual clients in matters involving complex commercial litigation, environmental law and litigation, insurance law and insurance coverage litigation, labor and employment law and litigation, ERISA and ERISA litigation, construction law and litigation, surety law and litigation, business law, municipal and school law, and land use law.
Mr. Agnello's clients include multinational Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies, as well as an assortment of publicly and privately held industrial, manufacturing and distribution companies, Taft-Hartley Pension funds, ERISA welfare funds, and municipal government entities.
Mr. Agnello has served as an Employer Trustee for the Textile Workers Pension Fund (1990-2005), UNITE HERE Workers Pension Fund (2005-2007) and UNITE HERE National Retirement Fund ($2 Billion Taft-Hartley Fund), 2007 - Present.
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey - 1979
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit - 1985
- United States Supreme Court - 1985
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York - 1994
- United States District for the Eastern District of New York - 1995
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit - 2004
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado - 2010
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York - 2015