Donald A. Ecklund
Donald A. Ecklund focuses his practice on all aspects of complex commercial disputes, environmental litigation, consumer fraud, and class action litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Ecklund was an associate at a prestigious New York law firm for four years where he represented clients in complex products liability litigation, as well as various environmental contamination cases and other matters. He has served on committees in several multi-district litigations (MDLs) involving pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices. Most recently, he has been extensively involved in class action litigation arising from deceptive sales practices and engaged in commercial litigation relating to direct broadcast satellite television.
Mr. Ecklund is admitted to the Bars of the States of New Jersey and New York, and the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the District of New Jersey.
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey - 2002
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York - 2006
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York - 2006
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- United States Green Building Council
- Young Professionals in Energy