Christopher J. Buggy
Christopher J. Buggy engages in civil litigation in state and federal court. In 2009, Mr. Buggy graduated from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, magna cum laude, with a B.S. in Finance. In 2013, Mr. Buggy received a Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Seton Hall University School of Law, where he was also an Associate Editor of the Seton Hall Law Review.
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey - 2013
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York – 2016
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit - 2016
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association